9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press
Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time.
Entertain like a pro! The George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, sandwiches, and more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The large cooking area combines with dual contact heating to speed up grilling and get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
Ready Indicator Light
Green means go! Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when it’s plugged in and when it’s ready to cook.
Dual Cooking Positions
Use the slope or set it flat. The kickstand on the back of the grill gives you options for removing fat as you grill or cooking on a flat surface.
Advanced Heating Elements
The embedded heating elements provide even heat distribution and rapid temperature recovery.
Classic Plate Grill
This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. Plus, it doubles as a Panini Press.
George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press, Silver, GR144
$62.27 in stock
1 used from $52.93
- Family-Sized - Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope -The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat for lean, tasty meats, slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to.Close the lid and plug cord into outlet. Allow grill to preheat for 5-8 minutes.To disconnect, remove plug from wall outlet
- Ready Indicator Light - Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when it's plugged in and when it's ready to cook.